I apologize. It has been awhile since I’ve posted, but I assume you’ve gotten along spectacularly nonetheless. I return from my blog hibernation with good news (at least for me, it will probably just make you hate me a little). The ball is finally rolling on Nic and I’s European adventure. We have booked our international flights and committed to three different Air B&b’s for the first two weeks. The rest is still in a state of flux. I will post our full itinerary when it’s decided on, but in the mean time, here is what I’ve learned (or am still confused about):
- Book your flights round trip, not one way. Rookie mistake, fixed it by paying a fee to convert to multi-city round trip.
- Be suspicious of Air B&b listings with more pictures of the area than the house.
- A boyfriend whose life motto is “we’ll figure it out” probably won’t be the best at making important decisions. Sorry babe, but you know it’s true.
- Signing up for a Tough Mudder literally five days after we return probably wasn’t the wisest decision, but it (might) inspire us to find a way to workout?
- How the hell do I pack for a month, specifically when I’ll be lugging my suitcase every couple of days!?
- Google flights is awesome.
- The Eurorail website is super confusing. Do we buy a pass or wing it? <– That term is unusual for me.
- Is it September yet!?
If you have any travel tips/must see’s for the following places, please contact me!
We’ll be flying into Dublin, and then traveling to London, Paris, Amsterdam, Germany (undecided on the city), Prague, Split and Rome.
Xoxo Gossip Girl (idk it just felt right)